Monday, April 30, 2007

Book

So far I have only read 15 pages of my book Mirage because I dont have a lot of time to read, and I dont find it very interesting so far. During the first 15 pages I have found it to be very informative because it gives details of how life is out in the middle east, with little to no money. They have talked about how he lives in a little one room hut outside of the city, and how he barely has enough food to keep him alive. The thing that I found to be the most interesting is the fact that he isnt the only person who lives in a tiny little hut, but he is one of thousands because most of the people there are way below the poverty line.

2 comments:

Bill M said...

lets fight

molly's blog said...

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!