Monday, April 23, 2007

Mirage

For my outside reading I chose to read the book Mirage by Bandula Chandrarantna. I chose to read this book because it was over 200 pages long, and it was written by an author from the Middle East. Also I think that this book will be pretty good because it will show me what life is like for people who dont have a lot of money, and what its like living on the street. The final reason why I chose this book is because i felt like it was the best book that was available at the time, and I think that i will enjoy the book.

5 comments:

JoeCool said...

hughes is a LIGHT WEIGHT!!!

Peter Lord Of The Animals said...

this is the worst blog ive ever read, i actually feel stupid after reading it. This is like a culminating climactic pile of poo. This blog alone sums up all the stupidity in the entire world. good book choice though.

love,
Peter LOLOLOOOLoLoLolOlol

Tess said...

dear patrick,

i really like my blog so it is nice that we agree.

molly's blog said...

ooooooo u love it!!hows the arm? hope u didnt hurt it too bad if u kno what i mean :) i wont say it on here cuz i dont wanna get EVICTED!!!!!!!!!

Gee Tate said...

weasel